Signup For Updates
- Provides access to a directory of U.S. business, household, and healthcare professional, information.
- 1971 to the present
- Provides access to three electronic resources, which can be searched simultaneously: ABI/INFORM Dateline, ABI/INFORM Global, and ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry. ABI/INFORM Global indexes and abstracts well over 1,800 business periodicals, providing a substantial number of full text and page image content. ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry offers more than 750 specific trade and industry publications, while ABI/INFORM Dateline provides access to 170 local, city, state and regional business publications. Track business conditions, trends, management techniques, corporate strategies, and industry-specific topics worldwide.More
- Provides full-text coverage for over 9,400 general and scholarly business journals and other sources in marketing, management, economics, finance, accounting, and international business. Includes full-text business books; case studies; investment research, industry, market research, and country reports; and SWOT analyses. Some coverage begins in 1886. Title list
Link directly to:
Market research reports
- Previous 8 years to the present
- Contains extensive market research reports from six publishers, including Package Facts for consumer goods; Kalorama Information for health sciences; Specialists in Business Information for business services; Simba Information Reports for market intelligence and forecasts in the media industry; ICON Group International for international content; and Paul Budde Communication Reports for technology and communication content.More
- 2003 to current
- Contains over 1,000 in-depth market research reports by Mintel analysts focusing on consumer goods, travel, health and well-being, technology, retail, and food and drink in the U.S., U.K., and western Europe. Includes market segmentation, size and trends, brand share analysis, supply structure, advertising, retail distribution, consumer lifestyles and attitudes, and more.
See also Global Market Navigator
Note: Requires creation of a personal Mintel account based on an email address ending in "@utsa.edu"More
- 1977 to the present; forecasts to 2020
- Access is only available to current UTSA students, faculty, and staff. Provides access to market research data, country reports, company profiles, and statistics on countries, consumers, and industries for over 350 markets and 205 countries. Provides global company profiles of 500 leading multinationals, both public and private, as well as analyses of global and local consumer markets. Contains millions of demographic, economic, and marketing statistics for countries worldwide, as well as several years of historic market size data for many consumer products in multiple countries, plus 5-year forecasts.consumer market sizes, market data & forecasts, consumer lifestyles, companies and brands. International market research data, including reports on specific products and industries.More
- Most recent
- This web-based mapping and data analysis application enables users to develop interactive thematic maps and reports using over 65,000 demographic, business, and marketing data variables by state, county, city/place, ZIP code, census tract, block group, or custom area. Also includes more than 4 million Points-of-Interest (POI) and Experian SimmonsLOCAL, a targeting and profiling system that provides insights into consumer behavior for all of America's 210 media markets drilled down the the block group level.More
- Dates vary.
- Most recent edition
- 1996 to the present