- Indexes and abstracts more than 550 journals and features the full text of over 130 journals in engineering, aeronautics, transportation, physics, computers, and other science and technology topics. Includes trade and industrial publications, journals issued by professional and technical societies, and specialized subject periodicals, as well as special issues such as buyers' guides, directories, and conference proceedings. Publications are indexed from 1993 to the present. Full-text coverage is from 1997 to the present.More
- 1962 to the present
- Indexes and abstracts over 4,000 journals, books, conference proceedings, technical reports, and patents in engineering and technology. Includes three database components: CSA Materials Research Database with METADEX, CSA High Technology Research Database with Aerospace, and CSA Engineering Research Database.More
- Features a collection of seven independently searchable databases: Compendex for abstracts and links to full-text articles in engineering journals; Inspec, an index to research literature in the fields of physics, electronics, computing, control engineering, and information technology; ENGnetBASE, an electronic collection of hundreds of leading engineering handbooks published by CRC press, Esp@cenet for patent information from the European Patent Office and the World Intellectual Property Organization; Referex, a collection of hundreds of engineering e-books; SCIRUS, a science-specific web search engine for evaluated internet sites; and USPTO for patents from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.More
- Provides full-text access to hundreds of leading engineering and telecommunications handbooks in PDF format published by CRC Press. Database subsets include CivilEngineeringnetBASE, ElectricalEngineeringnetBASE, MechanicalEngineeringnetBASE, and TELECOMMUNICATIONSnetBASE.
Note: In order to view entire e-books, Adobe Acrobat must be set to open PDF files within your browser.More
- 1988 to the present
- Provides full-text journal articles, conference papers, and technical standards published by IEEE and the IEE. Emphasis is on electrical engineering, computer science, and information systems.
IEEE Xplore Mobile
- For some journals, begins in the 1950s
- Provides full-text access to approximately 1,500 journals, and hundreds of ebooks published by Elsevier. Indexes and abstracts articles from more than 1,800 journals in the life, physical, medical, technical, and social sciences.
- 1965 to the present
- Indexes and abstracts articles in more than 8,400 journals in the arts, humanities, sciences, and social sciences. Also includes conference proceedings citations (1990 to the present).
Print equivalents published by the Institute for Scientific Information are Arts & Humanities Citation Index, Science Citation Index Expanded, and Social Sciences Citation Index.More