Signup For Updates
Electrical & Computer Engineering Databases
- Provides full-text access to computer science and information technology literature in all ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) journals and magazines, transactions, conference proceedings, and SIG newsletters. Some coverage begins in the 1950s.
- Provides full-text access to hundreds of leading engineering and telecommunications handbooks in PDF format published by CRC Press. Database subsets include CivilEngineeringnetBASE, ElectricalEngineeringnetBASE, MechanicalEngineeringnetBASE, and TELECOMMUNICATIONSnetBASE.
Note: In order to view entire e-books, Adobe Acrobat must be set to open PDF files within your browser.More
- 1988 to the present
- Provides full-text journal articles, conference papers, and technical standards published by IEEE and the IEE. Emphasis is on electrical engineering, computer science, and information systems.
IEEE Xplore Mobile
- 1896 to the present
- Indexes research literature in the fields of physics, electronics, computing, control engineering, and information technology. Features more than 8 million records from 3,500 technical and scientific journals and 1,500 conference proceedings.
- Knovel is an interactive, full-text database of technical information and science and engineering books. Our collections include:
Biochemistry, Biology, and Biotechnology
Civil Engineering & Construction
Electrical & Power Engineering
- Current three years
- Provides access to the full text of over 2,100 computer science and information technology books published by Cisco, Macromedia, Microsoft, O'Reilly, SAMS, and others during the past three years. Note: Previously entitled Safari Tech Books.
- For some journals, begins in the 1950s
- Provides full-text access to approximately 1,500 journals, and hundreds of ebooks published by Elsevier. Indexes and abstracts articles from more than 1,800 journals in the life, physical, medical, technical, and social sciences.
- 1952 to the present
- Provides full-image access to journals published by the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics. Journal issues dating from 1952 to 1996 are located in LOCUS, the online archive.
- 1965 to the present
- Indexes and abstracts articles in more than 8,400 journals in the arts, humanities, sciences, and social sciences. Also includes conference proceedings citations (1990 to the present).
Print equivalents published by the Institute for Scientific Information are Arts & Humanities Citation Index, Science Citation Index Expanded, and Social Sciences Citation Index.More