Signup For Updates
Civil Engineering Databases
- 1983 - current
- Provides access to over 77,000 technical and professional civil engineering articles published in all 33 ASCE journals and conference proceedings
- 1983 - current
- Provides access to standards and journals published by ASTM on aerospace, biomedical, chemical, civil, environmental, geological, health and safety, industrial, materials science, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, soil science, and solar engineering.
- 1975 to the present
- Indexes and abstracts over 900 U.S. and international journals covering the impact of people and technology on the environment and the effectiveness of remedial policies and technologies. Also includes conference papers and proceedings, special reports from international agencies, non-governmental organizations, universities, associations, and private corporations. Expanded coverage of energy-related issues is available beginning in 1994. Some publications are available in the Envirofiche microfiche collection.More
- 1990 to the present
- Indexes and abstracts over 300 international publications pertaining to technological and engineering aspects of air and water quality, environmental safety, and energy production. Sources include more than 500 primary journals, as well as over 2,500 additional monographs and conference proceedings.More
- 1967 to the present
- Indexes and abstracts more than 6,000 scientific journals, books, conference proceedings, reports, and government documents. Topics covered include environment, ecology, energy, water resources, health and safety, population, pollution, hazardous waste, risk, bacteriology, microbiology, and toxicology. Includes 14 database subfiles.
- Most recent editions
- Provides access to a number of engineering and architecture related standards, including the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (sections II and X) and the AEC Referenced Standards collection. For IEEE standards, see IEEE Xplore/IEE Electronic Library Online (IEL).
- For some journals, begins in the 1950s
- Provides full-text access to approximately 1,500 journals, and hundreds of ebooks published by Elsevier. Indexes and abstracts articles from more than 1,800 journals in the life, physical, medical, technical, and social sciences.
- 1965 to the present
- Indexes and abstracts articles in more than 8,400 journals in the arts, humanities, sciences, and social sciences. Also includes conference proceedings citations (1990 to the present).
Print equivalents published by the Institute for Scientific Information are Arts & Humanities Citation Index, Science Citation Index Expanded, and Social Sciences Citation Index.More