Signup For Updates
- 1971 to the present
- Provides access to three electronic resources, which can be searched simultaneously: ABI/INFORM Dateline, ABI/INFORM Global, and ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry. ABI/INFORM Global indexes and abstracts well over 1,800 business periodicals, providing a substantial number of full text and page image content. ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry offers more than 750 specific trade and industry publications, while ABI/INFORM Dateline provides access to 170 local, city, state and regional business publications. Track business conditions, trends, management techniques, corporate strategies, and industry-specific topics worldwide.More
- Provides full-text coverage for over 9,400 general and scholarly business journals and other sources in marketing, management, economics, finance, accounting, and international business. Includes full-text business books; case studies; investment research, industry, market research, and country reports; and SWOT analyses. Some coverage begins in 1886. Title list
Link directly to:
Market research reports
- Provides abstracts and/or full text to nearly 6,000 titles relating primarily to news, business, and legal information. Includes U.S. and foreign newspapers, wire services, government and political news, company profiles and financial reports, industry and market news, federal and state case law, law reviews, accounting and tax information, medical news and abstracts, and state and country profiles.More
- 1990 to the present
- Provides a comprehensive suite of business and financial information, including financial data on 15,000 NYSE, AMEX, and NASDAQ companies, with current and historical annual reports and SEC filings since 1993 through EDGAR Search, as well as financial data on 20,000 active and inactive international companies in over 100 countries; institutional holding and insider trading data with current records of company stock purchases and sales; 15 years of standardized quarterly and annual income statements from 35,000 companies in over 100 countries; basic information on private companies from D & B Global Private Company Database; thirty years of equity pricing data; independent equity research on 4,000 publicly-traded North American companies with buy, hold, and sell recommendations; Mergent industry reports by industry sectors and regions; and biographical, salary/compensation, and insider stock trading data on over 200,000 executives in U.S. corporations.
Formerly entitled FIS Online. Print equivalent in part is Moody's Company Data.More
- Provides access to comprehensive business and investment information, including Standard & Poor's products such as Industry Surveys, Stock Reports, Corporation Records, The Register of Corporations, Directors and Executives, The Outlook, Mutual Fund Reports, and others. Includes Compustat Excel Analytics and Credit Week.
- 2000 to the present
- Dates vary.
- Most recent edition