Signup For Updates
Government Information Databases
- A search engine that provides access to the population, housing and economic data collected by the U.S. Census Bureau. Currently includes data from 2000 and 2010 Census, American Community Surveys (ACS), Population Estimates and the Economic Census and Surveys. Use Guided or Advanced Search to retrieve detailed tables. Community Facts allows quick retrieval of the most common data about a community.More
- Historical statistics for the U.S. from colonial times through the 20th century, covering population, work and welfare, economic structure and performance, economic sectors, as well as governance and international relations. Recently updated.
- 1789 to the present
- Comprehensive full image coverage of U.S. Congressional publications 1789-present, including hearings, prints, reports, Serial Set maps, bills and laws, Congressional Record, Congressional Research Service Reports, and information on Congressional members and committees. Updated daily.
- Dates vary.
- Summarizes U.S. social, political and economic data in convenient tables from a wide variety of Federal and State agencies as well as private organizations. Tables available in either PDF or Excel. Check original sources of data for more detailed information. Excellent introductory essay at beginning of each PDF section. Updated monthly. Historical versions (1878-2012) available free on the Census Bureau site. Tip sheet.More
- USA.gov is the U.S. government's official web portal to all federal, state, and local government web resources and services, as well as those of cross-government agencies and tribal governments. Provides access to over 100,000 government websites. Search the official Spanish language web portal of the U.S. Government at GobiernoUSA. For similar resources, see also FDSys and GPO Monthly Catalog.More