- 1929 to the present.
- Selectively indexes and abstracts articles from more than 600 periodicals, yearbooks, and museum bulletins published throughout the world. Includes indexing of art reproductions from indexed periodicals. Includes full text coverage from more than 270 publications back to January 1997, abstracting as far back as 1984, and indexing as far back as 1929.More
- Indexes more than 2,500 U.S. and international journals in architecture, historic preservation, archaeology, city planning, and interior design. Most coverage is from the 1930s to the present with selective coverage from the 1860s.More
- 1992 to the present
- Provides information on topics related to sustainable building, including energy efficiency, recycled-content materials, land use planning, and indoor air quality. Includes online versions of GreenSpec, Environmental Building News (EBN), and a database of over 100 high-performance building case studies cross-referenced to LEED standards.More
- 1973 to the present
- Covers a wealth of research topics in design--from architecture to packaging, marketing to advertising, photography to typography, metalworking to multimedia, and industrial design to interior design. Indexes and abstracts more than 130,000 research articles, reports, reviews, and news items from over 500 design and craft journals and newspapers. Also provides information on more than 50,000 designers, craftspeople, studios, workshops, and firms. Database subfiles include an international directory of educational institutions that offer courses in design and craft and an international directory of design and craft periodicals. See also Design Abstracts Retrospective and Design ProFILES.More
- Material ConneXion provides online access to images, detailed material descriptions, usage characteristics, as well as access to distributor contact information. Database includes over 6,500 materials including, polymers, ceramics, glass, metals, cement based materials, natural materials, and carbon based materials. Materials Library is a resource for Architecture, Interior Design, Industrial Design, Exhibition Design, Fashion and Textile design, as well as Landscape Design.
Use this link to create a personal account.More