- Dates vary.
- Features full-text articles from the electronic editions of record for nearly 2,000 U.S., African, Asian, Australian, and European newspapers and other news sources covering local and regional news, including companies, politics, sports, industries, cultural activities, and people in the community. Excludes paid advertising.
-- Texas newspapers
-- Access Business News
Global NewsBank merged into Access World News.More
- 1970 to the present
- Provides the full text of over 170 regional newspapers, magazines, and journals of the alternative and independent press across a range of topics, including ecology, grassroots organizing, labor, indigenous peoples, public policy, and genetics. Alternative newsweeklies provide reviews of local theater, movies, books, and local attractions.
- 1989 to the present
- The Chronicle of Higher Education is the No. 1 source of news, information, and jobs for college and university faculty and administrators. The Chronicle contains the full content of the current print issue; daily news and advice columns; current job listings; an archive of previously published content; discussion forums; salary databases; and data from the Almanac of Higher Education. Register to receive RSS feeds or email newsletters.More
- 1960 to the present
- Provides full-text articles from more than 250 newspapers, magazines, and journals published in the United States by the ethnic, minority, and native press. Includes full-text articles from the noted San Antonio bilingual newspaper, La Prensa de San Antonio. The database is searchable both in English and Spanish; esta base de datos ofrece un interfase en ingl�s o en espa�ol.More
- Provides access to the full-text/full-image backfiles of seven major U.S. newspapers covering national and international events and issues: Chicago Tribune (1849-1989); Los Angeles Times (1881-1989); The Christian Science Monitor (1908-1999); The Guardian (1821-2003) and The Observer (1791-2003); The New York Times (1851-2009); The Wall Street Journal (1889-1995); The Washington Post (1877-1996). Coverage begins with the first issue of each title.More
- Provides abstracts and/or full text to nearly 6,000 titles relating primarily to news, business, and legal information. Includes U.S. and foreign newspapers, wire services, government and political news, company profiles and financial reports, industry and market news, federal and state case law, law reviews, accounting and tax information, medical news and abstracts, and state and country profiles.More
- Features full text for some 200 regional U.S. newspapers, 30 international newspapers, newswires, select newspaper columns, The Christian Science Monitor, and The Los Angeles Times. Coverage of Middle Eastern and Asian-Pacific newspapers, such as the Jakarta Post, the Hong Kong Standard, Jordan Today, and The Australian, is particularly notable. Also contains full-text television and radio news transcripts. Title listMore
- 1990 to the present
- Provides access to full-text newspaper articles, excluding paid advertisements.
- Indexes all available issues of this locally focused, black-oriented weekly newspaper from May 29, 1931 through 1959. Later issues are indexed as time and funding allow. Full text of the newspaper in microfilm is available in the UTSA John Peace Library.More