Signup For Updates
Information Systems & Cyber Security Databases
- Provides full-text access to computer science and information technology literature in all ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) journals and magazines, transactions, conference proceedings, and SIG newsletters. Some coverage begins in the 1950s.
- 1981 to the present
- Indexes and abstracts more than 800 journals, including conference literature. Published jointly with Engineering Information and also included within Compendex.
- 1985 to the present
- Provides the latest information and current trends in high technology, covering market information on computers, telecommunications, electronics, and the Internet. Features full-text coverage of 300 periodicals and indexing and abstracting for over 450 titles. Title list
- 2003 to the present
- Provides access to full-text reports published by Faulkner Information Services on topics in information technology. Access reports in nine subcategories: IT infrastructure, telecommunications, wireless communications, data networking, convergence, information security, enterprise systems, Internet and web, and technology vendors. Includes the newsletters Information Advisor and Guide to Internet Research.More
- Provides analysis and reports on IT-related topics, including products, services, and trends; industry leaders; global industry perspectives; IT management and organizations; IT strategies and governance; and case studies. Sign up for webinars or access recorded training.
The UTSA faculty, students, and staff have access to selected Gartner research made available by OIT.
Preferred browsers: Internet Explorer or Firefox.More
- Current three years
- Provides access to the full text of over 2,100 computer science and information technology books published by Cisco, Macromedia, Microsoft, O'Reilly, SAMS, and others during the past three years. Note: Previously entitled Safari Tech Books.