Criminal Justice Databases
- (via Ebsco) Indexes and abstracts journal articles in criminology and related disciplines from 1968 to the present. Includes extensive coverage of books as well as reports from government and non-government agencies. Updated quarterly.More
- 1997 to the present
- Provides full-text access to over 150 forensic science and criminal justice reference works in PDF format published by CRC Press. Note: In order to view entire e-books, Adobe Acrobat must be set to open PDF files within your browser.More
- Provides abstracts and/or full text to nearly 6,000 titles relating primarily to news, business, and legal information. Includes U.S. and foreign newspapers, wire services, government and political news, company profiles and financial reports, industry and market news, federal and state case law, law reviews, accounting and tax information, medical news and abstracts, and state and country profiles.More
- 1872 to the present
- Covers professional and academic literature in psychology and related disciplines. Contains over two million citations and summaries of articles from journals, books, book chapters, dissertations, and technical reports. Includes links to full-text articles available from ProQuest Psychology Journals and PsycArticles.
- 1952 to the present
- Focuses on sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences, drawing from more than 1,800 journals as well as conference papers, books, and dissertations.