Signup For Updates
Company & Industry Research Databases
- Provides access to a directory of U.S. business, household, and healthcare professional, information.
- 1971 to the present
- Provides access to three electronic resources, which can be searched simultaneously: ABI/INFORM Dateline, ABI/INFORM Global, and ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry. ABI/INFORM Global indexes and abstracts well over 1,800 business periodicals, providing a substantial number of full text and page image content. ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry offers more than 750 specific trade and industry publications, while ABI/INFORM Dateline provides access to 170 local, city, state and regional business publications. Track business conditions, trends, management techniques, corporate strategies, and industry-specific topics worldwide.More
- Provides full-text coverage for over 9,400 general and scholarly business journals and other sources in marketing, management, economics, finance, accounting, and international business. Includes full-text business books; case studies; investment research, industry, market research, and country reports; and SWOT analyses. Some coverage begins in 1886. Title list
Link directly to:
Market research reports
- Contains over 700 detailed industry market reports for the U.S., based on the NAICS classification. Reports include industry performance, lifecycle, products and markets, supply chain, operating conditions, regulation and policy, key competitors, barriers to entry, outlook, and more. A growing collection of Specialized Industry Reports addresses more narrowly defined product/service segments or emerging industries.More
- 1999 to the present; forecasts to 2012
- Provides access to extensive global reports for industries, 30,000 public and private companies, and 215 countries. Industry reports include Porter's Five Forces and SWOT analyses. Includes market size, segmentation, share, and distribution data for 150 consumer products in 55 countries, as well as financial deal data.More
- 1990 to the present
- Provides a comprehensive suite of business and financial information, including financial data on 15,000 NYSE, AMEX, and NASDAQ companies, with current and historical annual reports and SEC filings since 1993 through EDGAR Search, as well as financial data on 20,000 active and inactive international companies in over 100 countries; institutional holding and insider trading data with current records of company stock purchases and sales; 15 years of standardized quarterly and annual income statements from 35,000 companies in over 100 countries; basic information on private companies from D & B Global Private Company Database; thirty years of equity pricing data; independent equity research on 4,000 publicly-traded North American companies with buy, hold, and sell recommendations; Mergent industry reports by industry sectors and regions; and biographical, salary/compensation, and insider stock trading data on over 200,000 executives in U.S. corporations.
Formerly entitled FIS Online. Print equivalent in part is Moody's Company Data.More
- Provides access to comprehensive business and investment information, including Standard & Poor's products such as Industry Surveys, Stock Reports, Corporation Records, The Register of Corporations, Directors and Executives, The Outlook, Mutual Fund Reports, and others. Includes Compustat Excel Analytics and Credit Week.
- 1990s to the present
- Contains financial information on 60,000 listed companies and 65 million global private companies from 225 countries; bank and insurance reports; comprehensive ownership/subsidiary coverage; directors and contacts; market reports from Datamonitor, M&A activity and more. Features the ability to create company lists based on 100+ criteria. Provides a dual interface: Mint Global for end users and ORBIS for researchers. The Pan-European dataset (AMADEUS) and listed company dataset (OSIRIS) may be retrieved through WRDS.More
- Dates vary.
- Most recent edition