Signup For Updates
- Every issue of the Wall Street Journal(Historical) includes the complete paper-cover-to-cover, with full-page and article images in easily downloadable PDF format.
- current edition
- Provides a definitive source of directory information for government, including federal agencies, Congress and the Judiciary, international organizations and nongovernmental organizations. Browse by topic, organizational type or name; locate regulatory agencies and trade associations for industries.More
- Every issue of the Washington Post(Historical) includes the complete paper-cover-to-cover, with full-page and article images in easily downloadable PDF format.
- 1967 to the present
- Indexes and abstracts over 1,000 international technical and scientific publications on water-related topics covering the characteristics, conservation, control, pollution, treatment, use, and management of water resources. Abstracts are drawn from journals, books, conference proceedings, and technical reports in the physical and life sciences, as well as from engineering, legal, and government publications. Water Resources Abstracts is a subfile of Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Abstracts.More
- Provides access to more than 850 statistical development indicators, with time series for 227 countries and 18 country groups for the years 1960 through 2012. Data includes social, economic, financial, natural resources, and environmental indicators. Results can be scaled, indexed against a particular year, viewed by percentage change, and charted.More
- 1965 to the present
- Indexes and abstracts articles in more than 8,400 journals in the arts, humanities, sciences, and social sciences. Also includes conference proceedings citations (1990 to the present).
Print equivalents published by the Institute for Scientific Information are Arts & Humanities Citation Index, Science Citation Index Expanded, and Social Sciences Citation Index.More
- A searchable encyclopedia, comprised of four main sections: Applications and History; Decision and Risk Analysis and Game Theory; Optimization Models, Techniques, and Algorithms; and Stochastic Models. Includes introductory articles about core topics; advanced reviews of key areas of research; technical articles with detailed discussions of key concepts; case studies/historical interludes with examples of operations research and management science methodology in practical or historical contexts.More
- Provides full-text access to approximately 800 journals in a variety of disciplines published by Wiley, as well as over 1,700 ebooks.
- Provides access to books, scholarly essays, commentaries, and bibliographies, plus over 1,000 images, 3,600 documents, and 900 links to other websites, documenting the history of women in social movements in the U.S. from colonial times through the twentieth century. In addition, 92 document projects examine interpretive questions concerning women's history throughout this time period. New documents and document projects are added annually.More
- A database of maps and bibliographical references on the structural properties of languages. Includes information on location, linguistic affiliation and basic classification features of more than 2,650 languages. A joint project of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology and the Max Planck Digital Library.More
- 1964 to the present
- Provides access to the full text of over 150 journals, many of which are peer-reviewed, on topics in global history.
- 1961 to the present
- Provides annotated entries for all types of works related to Shakespeare published between 1961 and 2009. Includes works in nearly 120 languages, as well as audiovisual and popular resources.
- Contains more than 44 million bibliographic records describing materials (books, journals, films, manuscripts, scores, computer files, etc.) held by libraries around the world. More than 400 languages are represented. Provides links to library holdings.
- Lists bibliographic information for all theses and dissertations indexed in WorldCat.
- 1975 to the present
- Indexes and abstracts over 1,400 international journals in political science and related fields, including international relations, law, public administration, and public policy.
- Varies by title
- Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS) is a comprehensive economic and financial data management system. WRDS may be accessed three ways: (a) the web interface, (b) a UNIX terminal session on the WRDS host, and (c) PC SAS Connect. Data available through WRDS depends on UTSA subscriptions which are listed on the left menu of the WRDS home page, including Compustat, CRSP, IBES, Risk Metrics, Bureau van Dijk, Audit Analytics, and more. Data covers thousands of companies, including security prices and trading volume, income and balance sheet items, stock market indices, bond prices and interest rates, mutual fund and stock ownership information, executive compensation, options data, a wide array of macroeconomic time series, and more.More
Please report any trouble accessing database content.