Signup For Updates
- VAST:Academic video online is a large video collection that covers a multitude of different subjects. It currently includes over 11,000 titles totaling nearly 6,000 hours of video, and will reach over 20,000 titles once the collection is completed in 2013.More
- Access thousands of hours of streaming video for the study of American history. Sources include commercial and governmental newsreels, archival footage, public affairs footage, and important documentaries. Historical eras: late 1400s - 2000.
- This collection contains documentaries, interviews and archival video footage covering the black experience. Subjects include history, politics, art, culture, family structure, gender relationships and economic issues. Also included: SNCC Legacy Video Collection, over fifty hours of formal addresses, panel discussions, and programs commemorating the founding of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee.More
- Provides access to over 24,000 of the most important classical music scores for compositions from the Renaissance to the 21st century. Includes full scores, study scores, piano and vocal scores, and piano reductions of pieces. Many of the scores have linked streaming music tracks in Classical Music Library.
This database can also be cross-searched with other music databases in Music Online.More
- Provides access to an online video collection for the study of social work, psychotherapy, psychology, and psychiatric counseling. Includes counseling sessions and demonstrations; expert consultations; lectures, presentations, and interviews of well-known therapists; and teaching & discussion guides. Upon completion, the collection will offer over 400 hours and 350 videos.More
- Over 100 documentary features on engineering of all disciplines, including dozens of case studies on famous disasters.
- Access thousands of hours of streaming video covering world history, ancient history, Western civilization, European history, regional history, and documentary film. Find newsreels, archival footage, and critically acclaimed documentaries.
- Provides access to over 350 full-text trade and industry-related periodicals.
- This fully searchable database contains the entire run of American Vogue magazine. More than 400,000 pages in total, reproduced in high-resolution color page images, showcase the work of 20th and 21st century designers, photographers, stylists and illustrators.
Note: Trial access will remain available until March 12, 2014.
Please report any trouble accessing database content.