Signup For Updates
- 1920s to 2006
- Described as the largest and most comprehensive collection of jazz music available online. Users can stream music online from thousands of jazz artists, ensembles, albums, and genres. Includes works licensed from major record labels.
This database can also be cross-searched with other music databases in Music Online".More
- First fully integrated online career and job search platform. It is designed to guide any job seeker through the most effective career selection and job search possible.
- Provides citation data for evaluating and comparing over 5,900 scholarly journals in science and technology and over 1,700 scholarly journals in the social sciences. Search the 2003-2010 Science editions or the 2003-2010 Social Sciences editions.
- Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) is a peer reviewed journal devoted to the publication of biological, medical, chemical and physical research in a video format. JoVE takes advantage of video technology to capture and transmit the multiple facets and intricacies of life science research. UTSA subscribes to the following JoVE sections: General, Neuroscience, Immunology and Infection, Biology, Chemistry, and Science Education: Basic Methods in Cellular and Molecular Biology.More
- Provides full image access to a comprehensive archive of over 2,000 scholarly journals, over 200 of which have complete backfiles. Nearly 40 subject areas are represented in the arts, humanities, social sciences, and sciences. New subjects and titles are added regularly. Links to the most recent issues of some journals are available through Project MUSE.More
Please report any trouble accessing database content.